Laminated glass is processed with special technology under high temperature and high pressure by adding one or more layers of Polyvinyl Butyral(PVB) or Ethylene vinyl acetate(EVA) with tough and strong binding between or among two or more glass sheets.
· Excellent safety: the glass are bound by PVB can stop external force attack, even glass broke, the chips will not fall down, avoiding harm to person
· Energy efficiency: stop the transmission of solar heat and reduce cooling loads
· Hurrican, cyclone and bullets resistance
· Excellence UV shielding performance(up to 99%)
· Excellence sound control and noise reduction performance
· Windows and doors
· Floors and stairs
· Any places of high security
· Facades and curtain walls
· Store or counter fronts
· Swimming pools
· Laminated glass with clear or colored PVB film
· Laminated glass with clear, colored or paint EVA film,fabric
· Laminated glass with DuPont SGP film
Clear, Ultra Clear, French Green, Dark Green, Euro Grey, Dark Grey, Ford Blue, Dark Blue, Ocean Blue, Dark Bronze, Golden, Pink, Yellow, Milk white, Red, etc.
GB15763.3, Chinese standard.
EN12600, European standard.
ANSI Z97.1, American standard.
AS/NZS 2208, Australian standard.