Tempered glass is made by heating ordinary glass to its softening point and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, which processing make full tempered glass above 4 times stronger than annealed glass of equal thickness.
· Safety: once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into tiny harmless pieces
· High strength: above 4 times stronger than annealed glass of equal thickness
· String wind resistance: 1.5-3times stronger than annealed glass of equal thickness
· Excellence thermal stability, which can withstand 300℃ abrupt change of temperature
· Windows and doors in architecture
· Table tops and furniture
· Green house
· Facades and curtain walls
· Refrigerator shelves
· Shower enclosures
· Swimming pools
Tempered glass, Heat strengthened glass, Tempered glass with heat soak, Bent tempered glass
Clear, Ultra Clear, French Green, Dark Green, Euro Grey, Dark Grey, Ford Blue, Dark Blue, Ocean Blue, Euro Bronze, Dark Bronze, Golden, Pink, Yellow, etc.
Or mirror, patterned glass, decorative glass are available tempered.
GB15763.2, Chinese standard.
EN12150.1, European standard.
ANSI Z97.1, American standard.
AS/NZS 2208, Australian standard.